or you just put the wrong springs in the wrong places... the longer spring doesnt mean it goes in the front... then again i dont know what your working with so thats the only thing i could think of..
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

i think the closer the rungs of the springs are the more weight it should hold ie: it should be on the front. the ones with more space should be on the back
Franchise :ninja:

jdm delivery wrote:i think the closer the rungs of the springs are the more weight it should hold ie: it should be on the front. the ones with more space should be on the back
thats not always true, on my ep3 the front springs are really wide, and only are wound a few times. on the back they are wound a lot tighter, and smaller.
Rodney Wills wrote:the fashion of racing is the function, so as long as you have a properly functioning vehicle, it'll never go out of style

well its official! i'm retarded. and yes they were backwards. lol my fronts were in the rear and rear's were in the front. . so i'm 99.99% sure i'm an ass.. but i thank you guys for trying to help me.

and now that they are on right it sits pretty good. i'll be running my LS rim's with 205-50-15 falkens. so i really can not wait to put a bigger motor in..

hopefully i'll get some pics soon

Return to “wheels. brakes. suspension. chassis.”