Jezek, the problem we ran into with mine and the 3" piping was that it was hard finding a can that would fit between the lca and the bumper. I think after the bend we needed to find a 12" bodied muffler for it to work out without angling it. Ended up using a magnaflow 4" inlet 4" outlet muffler. I think it was supposed to be for a Mustang. I looked at ALOT of canisters and all of the turbo ones had huge bodies on them.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

^^^ hmm...makes me wonder if the WS II might work best...

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

Top Fuel 80mm:

Burns Stainless 3inch:

The Top Fuel is much more bearable than the Burns was and even though I'm more than happy with it, my original HKS was the smoothest sounding exhaust. If you were already considering the HKS Hi Power I would say to stick with it. If you're worried about the length of the canister I can measure the Top Fuel to see if it'll fit appropriately. The Burns can be ordered in a few lengths and because of the diminuitive size I was able to pass a few cops who didn't think something so tiny would make so much noise. I guess that's the one fgood thing about it.
I'm not happy unless you're not happy.

I picked up a Vibrant turbo muffler for now. The stealth black, oem looking one. i'll see how it does. Thanks for all the input tho!!!

Jezek wrote:I picked up a Vibrant turbo muffler for now. The stealth black, oem looking one. i'll see how it does. Thanks for all the input tho!!!
sweet man!! hows that new teggy cumin along? ever since clubek took a shit i really havent heard from many people...:(

"God invented turbo lag to give the domestic guys a false sense of security."
jdmcivic98 wrote:Jewish Domestic Market

i'm probably gunna get alot of wtf was he thinkings for this one but i had a flowmaster muffler on my civic before it rusted out (it was on the car when i bought it) it sounded really mellow and not too too loud. just dont get a fart can
Franchise :ninja:

jdm delivery wrote:i'm probably gunna get alot of wtf was he thinkings for this one but i had a flowmaster muffler on my civic before it rusted out (it was on the car when i bought it) it sounded really mellow and not too too loud. just dont get a fart can

ive seen flowmaster mufflers on civics before, sounds good in my opinon.:cool:

Return to “performance tech”