1. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
2. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
3. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
4. be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.

Wax_Hands For Sale Thread Honda Civic and Turbo Parts

OK folks I need to off load a ton of parts. Less stuff I have to move the better so let me know if you needs something that is listed below.

I am PayPal Verified but would accept other forms of payment. Please contact me before purchase to get a shipping quote. Prices do NOT include shipping.

$200 Authentic HKS Super Sequential Blow-off Valve - NOT A KNOCK OFF! Does has a minor cosmetic scuff on housing.

$25 OEM Honda B Series Oil Pickup

$75 Sierra Fox Racing Custom Turbo Flange. Easily mount your DSM Turbo to any T25 flanged turbo manifold. I had this custom milled from my own design using CAD. Use cap bolts to mount everything flush and perfectly.

$125 Volvo Turbo with Lines - OIl and Coolant Operation - Spins freely, NO PLAY AT ALL! Appears to be a little bigger than a TD04.

$40 OEM Honda Headgasket 81mm, barely used maybe 200 miles. (Disregard sticker in photo, just used to store the headgasket)

$25 : Oil Cooler from a Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G63, I also have the pressure lines.

$100 : B16A2 Camshafts with Cam Gears

$ OBO : Various Honda Civic Engine and Transaxle Mounts. Mix of D, B, Auto and Manual Mounts. Check your application first. I dont remember which is which.

$5 each or $22 complete set. B series crank caps

$10 B Series Crank Gears OBD0

$15 B Series Rear Main Seal Covers. Seals may still be good if you want to reuse. Didn't leak before disassembly.

$25 each, OEM Honda Crankshafts B16A - spun bearings, can be turned. Utilize oversized bearings.

$25 OEM Dodge Neon SRT-4 Stage 1 MOPAR Wastegate Actuator

$30 OEM Honda B20 Crankshaft Pulley

$25 OEM Mitsubishi 4G63 Intake Manifold - started to port it, never finished.

$10 Honda B Series Head shield

$50 T25 DSM Turbo Parts
not pictured is the core, turbine, etc. I have just about all the the parts. I will include all parts I still have with this.

%25 DSM 02 Housing with 02 sensor (don't know if sensor is good)

$25 4G63 Cam Position Sensor (worked before removed, parted out the engine)

$15 each OEM Honda B Series Block Splash shields
Dont guess, diagnose.
Import-Tech
Free Service Manuals, Honda,Nissan, BMW, Subaru, Motorcycles, more...
HOW TO: EK4 / EK9 Full JDM Navigation Installation
Honda, Mitsubishi and Turbo Parts FOR SALE !!!

Return to “misc parts & items”