Site troubles/etc

Hey guys, glad to see such a crew on here. I maintain the hardware/software part of the server (heh seeing as how its my server :D) and I just wanted everyone to know we're continously upgrading the server software and I thought I'd give a bit of spec for thoses that know a little about computer stuff. My box runs quite a few sites for other friends and what not, and so far I've got a pretty cool community of people from all around the global on my machine. The machine is based outside of Johnstown, at a local ISP that I work for called Digital Razor. As far as hardware goes:

Case: Custom Plexiglass
Proc: Pentium 233 mmx
Mem: 96mb PC-100 SDRAM
Board: Generic TX-Based motherboard (4pci/3isa)
Nic: Realtek 10/100-based nic
Hdd: 7Gb maxtor (I have a 20 waiting to go in, not sure when that'll happen)
Other Storage: 4x Cdrom/1.44MB floppy

here are some pics..

Currently we're running the site on a saturated T1, but we're making the move to a 6Mbit software throttled DS3 VERY soon. Some of you may have noticed the ips have changed for my server. Everything should go very smoothly and transparent, enless you're all trying to be on here at 3am :D. Anyhow, I'm out for now, and if you have any hosting needs, let me know (xxrobryxx on aim) and I may be able to help you. Not only do I special in web hosting, but I also do IRC bounces/vhosts, etc. Enjoy the site everyone :) (btw I have a 96' Grand am 2.4L Twincam, with a few mods, definitely not JDM tho :D maybe the next car will be a honda :D)

Return to “archive”