JDM Integra Light Illumination Question

Ok, I am getting ready to get my DB2 back from paint and body. I have multiple JDM items that I am installing once I get her back, they are patiently waiting for her arrival in the garage.

Among those items I have a set of JDM one piece headlights, as well as a set of JDM side markers.

What I am wanting to do is wire up the lights to correctly represent factory appearance in Japan.

What I am getting to is this :

I know that on EG's and Del Sol's that the corner light is not constantly on, just when the turn signals or hazards are on.

1. On the Integra, is this true? Or are the corner lights on constantly?

2. Are the side markers on constantly?

3. Do the side markers blink with the bumper lights, or opposite?

After searching over 10 pages of "light bulb", "JDM Headlights", etc, I have been unsuccessful.

Any help, especially from a person that actually owns a HONDA Integra would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

-Jason
-Jason

Dang! I hope not...

One more thing I realized, are the corner markers clear blubs or amber?

Thanks again.

I thought the sidemarkers weren't on constantly. Just with the turn signals.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

I believe with the corner lights they only go on with signal's but i havent had my one peice's on since my last DA so im not exactly sure.

^^RIP^^ My 2nd DA. it's motor is now boosted in my buddies CRX so it didn't go to waste.

Actually a guy with a RHD DA already answered this on G2IC. The sidemarkers are always on, and blink off and on when you obviously have your turn signal or hazards on.

Only thing is he didn't answer my other questions...yet.

1. Are the corner lights amber or clear?
2. Are the corner lights on constantly?

Thanks.
RedG2integra wrote:the one pieces on my integra, the corners are always on when you turn the head lights on. otherwise they are off unless i turn the blinker on. i have no idea about the side markers though. search g2ic.com or ask them.
Oh and as far as your comment, I understand that if I were to just plug and play, they would be on constantly. But again, on USDM Del Sol's and EG's they are constantly, where a RHD version those lights are off and only come on with the blinkers. Thank you though.

Hope that I can get the answers finalized soon.

:)

weird. on EK civic s the sidemarkers are off unless the signal is on. shows how much i know about integra's.

few guys from japan on here maybe they could double check for ya.

.saint wrote:weird. on EK civic s the sidemarkers are off unless the signal is on. shows how much i know about integra's.

few guys from japan on here maybe they could double check for ya.
No problem at all. And maybe someone from Japan, or other parts that have RHD Integra's can chime in.

:)

Return to “da9 & db2”