Re: 180SX Kouki build!

Thanks man, that's the plan!

Well I ordered the front end today. Big chunk of change for an OEM bumper, brackets and add-ons, but it looks 100x better than the stock chucki front end.

Not an update on my car, but we're making progress on my roommate's SR swap.

Hmm. You still need to own a turbo MX-5 sometime in your life man. Imagine its handling with some actual power. Mmm.

240 looks nice, liked it better without the wing. I know it's OEM, but it's a little on the wild side for OEM. I guess that's the appeal.

The guy who took my Miata is boosting it, so I'll finally see what it's like :)

And I love the spoiler, I just need to finish the rest of the aero so it can actually flow.

Well here's some updates..
Got my OEM Nissan running lights for the kouki 180sx bumper..

Got my OEM Nissan turn signals for the bumper also..

Received the 180SX kouki bumper

I purchased the side extensions, side extension brackets and bumper retainer this week, should have it all in by next week.
I also found a set of white 4 piece 180SX side skirts, picked those up also, but they're being shipped from Japan, so that will take a bit to get here. So my aero is basically done, just trying to source an OEM lip which will be hard!

Here's a few pics I took of teh car the other day also..

More updates next week!

that front bumper is really gonna change the look of that car.
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

Return to “members rides”