What are the good spots to hit in the city?

I've seen some crazy shit in the city so far however it get's ghetto sometimes.

I've been to stonetown's mall (or something like that) and been clubbing out there at night...

clubs/bars i've been to:
holy cow
paradise

I forgot the other places I went to as well.. what kinda car do ya have temp?

i have a 92 GSR which is going on sale VERY soon in favor of a lexus or a lower priced car AND a bike. still kinda deciding on that, as far as places to go, do you mean clubs? romantic spots? or what?

you didnt mention the metreon, j-town, c-town, um the warf, (obviously touristy spots), you can hit the mall area on market street, there is a GRIP of clubs, lol tell me what kinda atmosphere you are lookin for and i can give you a club that will give you that. as for romantic spots, i have some of those as well 8)

oh shit, hell ya! thanx for respondin' back.

I'm just down to hit up new clubs, I went to suite 181 already.

I know there's tons of places to eat up in the city, i have a few friends that live in the city.

i'm down to know about romantic spots, clubs that play hip-hop (paradise club attracted thuggy asian guys, i'm not down to start problems with foo's like that) or any cool club to date.

i've been to j-town before but not sure when to go.

basically i'm mildly into cars, however into good food spots, cool kick it spots, night clubs, other places to go at night, romantic spots sounds hella coo as well. I'm still new to the bay so bare with me =P

Tonberry wrote:oh shit, hell ya! thanx for respondin' back.

I'm just down to hit up new clubs, I went to suite 181 already.

I know there's tons of places to eat up in the city, i have a few friends that live in the city.

i'm down to know about romantic spots, clubs that play hip-hop (paradise club attracted thuggy asian guys, i'm not down to start problems with foo's like that) or any cool club to date.

i've been to j-town before but not sure when to go.

basically i'm mildly into cars, however into good food spots, cool kick it spots, night clubs, other places to go at night, romantic spots sounds hella coo as well. I'm still new to the bay so bare with me =P

ok so you are looking for hip hop clubs from the looks of it, i will gather up the names of all the hip hop clubs i can think of later on tonight. a couple of romantic spots that come to mind right now is twin peaks and the park in the haight district. As for food spots, like you said they are freekin everywhere so yeah.

hey thanx temp!

there's a free conert for Black Eyed Peas & Blackalicious at the Civc Show in San Francisco. I will defintealy try to make it out to that one.

I'll give ya the link for it later, kinda busy at work.

BEP is ok, blackilious, havent heard enough of thier stuff, i am going to try to hit the mos def/talib kweli show here in sac when they come thru, since my friends are sponsoring it i should get backstage no prob :D

Return to “california.”