S13 Silvia Convertible Done!

So last summer I placed a bid on a wrecked 92 240SX convertible. I ended up winning it for $1,000. I had it shipped from VA to NY for 600 bucks. While I had the stock 240SX parts to fix it, I figured I'd do something a little different. So I ordered up a silvia front end from Jhot exports. It came, $730 shipped later.

So I dropped it off at the body shop a few weeks ago, and well. I'll let the pictures do the talking....

You'll notice it's lower in the front, because I installed lowering springs/KYB AGX shocks on the front, and didn't get a chance to do the rears before it went to the body shop. I'll be doing these tomorrow while I prep my Z32 (Pictured with the S13 above) for the Lake George trip this weekend. Thanks for the looks!

Chris

damn, wouldnt mind drivin that around in the summer! what all did you end up replacing to make it look like that? and beautiful 300zx too!

glad to see another z owner! :)

"God invented turbo lag to give the domestic guys a false sense of security."
jdmcivic98 wrote:Jewish Domestic Market

that thing is mad hot!!!

I would love a S13, those where my favorite!

Nice job mang
2003 Honda Civic SI - Time to get to work.

Haha, thanks everyone. Yeah my Z is just my luxury daily. I bought it not with the intent to mod it, but just drive it. I've failed miserably however and find myself always changing things. Z1 Motorsports is the place for that.

On the other hand, the motor is the stock KA right now. I'm going to swap it to 5 speed indefinitely, however, I may pull the SR from my S13 hatch and put that in there. Then put an RB20 in the hatch. We'll see how things pan out. I really love the sound of an RB though. Nothing like the sound of an inline 6.

S13Sldewayz wrote:Haha, thanks everyone. Yeah my Z is just my luxury daily. I bought it not with the intent to mod it, but just drive it. I've failed miserably however and find myself always changing things. Z1 Motorsports is the place for that.

On the other hand, the motor is the stock KA right now. I'm going to swap it to 5 speed indefinitely, however, I may pull the SR from my S13 hatch and put that in there. Then put an RB20 in the hatch. We'll see how things pan out. I really love the sound of an RB though. Nothing like the sound of an inline 6.
haha, yea bro an rb would be sick in a convertable!!! gettin ready to smoke them domestics!!!:cool:

Return to “nissan. infiniti.”