The Revive!

general car and site related talk and chat.
nizzan1984

August 01, 2018

I didn't think this place was still around, but I randomly decided to check today and sure enough! I certainly learned a lot on this forum, and have doubled in age since I first made my account here. How's life been treating everyone?
.saint
Administrator

September 06, 2018

I been good! Crazy you remembered the site. It's been awhile!
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grand father is.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.frightmarestudios.com[/align]
JDMcd8

January 15, 2019

Oh shit... Guess who wandered back in???? New version of the site - nut recognize many of the Forum member names.....
.saint
Administrator

January 18, 2019

JDMcd8 wrote:
January 15, 2019
Oh shit... Guess who wandered back in???? New version of the site - nut recognize many of the Forum member names.....
daaaannnggg. whats up?!
.saint
Administrator

January 19, 2019

thejdm making a comeback in 2019! haha.
JDMcd8

January 19, 2019

All good on this brother!! A lot of sites I would frequent are no longer active.

Glad to see this site is still up and running!
.saint
Administrator

January 19, 2019

its up... it runs but no traffic. I just pay the bill because i host another site on this same server. Actually looking into a new hosting plan because i been getting a ton of errors with this one as of late. I want something with integrated SSL for my other site.

Got bored so im playing with the theme.
JDMcd8

January 21, 2019

i come back on and POOF a new layout! Im digging it!
.saint
Administrator

January 22, 2019

It's definitely different. Wanted to play around with it. You on a mobile device or something else? It works for all devices but some seem to be easier to navigate than others.

Tapatalk offers a new forum service I might look into but I think it's more geared towards mobile. This site was obviously based on a desktop/laptop originally when I opened it but anymore it seems like everyone wants instant instant instant and everything is mobile based. That's why forums took such a dive. People don't want to wait for answers anymore.
JDMcd8

January 22, 2019

.saint wrote:
January 22, 2019
It's definitely different. Wanted to play around with it. You on a mobile device or something else? It works for all devices but some seem to be easier to navigate than others.

Tapatalk offers a new forum service I might look into but I think it's more geared towards mobile. This site was obviously based on a desktop/laptop originally when I opened it but anymore it seems like everyone wants instant instant instant and everything is mobile based. That's why forums took such a dive. People don't want to wait for answers anymore.
Both - depending on what im doing at the moment - mobile would be a nice upgrade/feature. I agree that were in an "on demand" world now.