Re: looking for another daily driver

jlk16188 wrote:
.saint wrote:none that i know of but i will keep my eyes open for ya.
found an auto civic in altoona, you wouldnt happen to have any parts to an auto to manual swap for a 98 would you?
I have a Z6 5 speed tranny with 78k miles, shifts perfectly, no grinds. I also have all the shift linkage and shifter. If youre interested its all yours for $200, I have the starter as well i'll throw that in if you want it.

My friend has a really nice 97 Civic four door for sale. It was owned by a grandma. If I remember correctly I think it has 110k on it. It's in Somerset. Auto, though.

He just sold a 94 EX coupe. 5spd.

I'll keep my eyes open. He's supposed to be getting a few more Civics and RSXs next week.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

munster wrote:My friend has a really nice 97 Civic four door for sale. It was owned by a grandma. If I remember correctly I think it has 110k on it. It's in Somerset. Auto, though.

He just sold a 94 EX coupe. 5spd.

I'll keep my eyes open. He's supposed to be getting a few more Civics and RSXs next week.
I could really use a 4 door. please send me any info on this and we can go from there. I dont want to spend a ton on it especially for what Ill be using it for

Return to “thejdm”