Re: The Revive!

I didn't think this place was still around, but I randomly decided to check today and sure enough! I certainly learned a lot on this forum, and have doubled in age since I first made my account here. How's life been treating everyone?

its up... it runs but no traffic. I just pay the bill because i host another site on this same server. Actually looking into a new hosting plan because i been getting a ton of errors with this one as of late. I want something with integrated SSL for my other site.

Got bored so im playing with the theme.

It's definitely different. Wanted to play around with it. You on a mobile device or something else? It works for all devices but some seem to be easier to navigate than others.

Tapatalk offers a new forum service I might look into but I think it's more geared towards mobile. This site was obviously based on a desktop/laptop originally when I opened it but anymore it seems like everyone wants instant instant instant and everything is mobile based. That's why forums took such a dive. People don't want to wait for answers anymore.

.saint wrote:
January 22, 2019
It's definitely different. Wanted to play around with it. You on a mobile device or something else? It works for all devices but some seem to be easier to navigate than others.

Tapatalk offers a new forum service I might look into but I think it's more geared towards mobile. This site was obviously based on a desktop/laptop originally when I opened it but anymore it seems like everyone wants instant instant instant and everything is mobile based. That's why forums took such a dive. People don't want to wait for answers anymore.
Both - depending on what im doing at the moment - mobile would be a nice upgrade/feature. I agree that were in an "on demand" world now.

Return to “thejdm”