1. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
2. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
3. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
4. be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.

tons of parts, tons of pictures...buy them. the parts, not the pictures

all prices are OBO and do not include shipping unless otherwise posted

japanese spec integra type r axle back DC2 (2DR). practically brand new
japanese spec integra type r axle back DB8 (4DR) also fits 92-00 civic coupe/4DR very clean as well
EG6 intake arm and airbox "JDM" give your b series swap in your 92-5 coupe/hatch/4DR that oem look with a legit intake from japan.
lower portion of the intake box has a layer of heat wrap to lower intake temperatures
intake arm and airbox out of a ctr front clip, same as 99-00 si with the exception of the lack of a hole in the intake arm for the IAT. (ctr uses a different location)
ek3 gathers flip face tape deck. fits in the 96-98 ek3 electric climate control unit. controls the newer japanese cd/md changers
if you have this climate control...
you need this deck
99-00 ek4 sir tape deck. lights up an amber/red color. controls the newer japanese cd/md changers

any questions, comments, concerns shoot me an email og_eg_rip@yahoo.com

located in wichita, ks

ek4 navigation system with some wiring. included is the media box with the connecting cable. also included is the gps sensor with the unit that controls it...? all you'll need to have a fully functional setup is the tape deck and the rest of the wiring. the unit itself is extremely clean.
BNIB media box for ek4 navigation.
BB4 alpine tape player and gathers cd player. lights up green.

ek3 cluster. auto, lights up amber. reads in kilometers. super clean
150 shipped
00 si cluster. this came with my b16a2 swap but i had a 94 coupe at the time so i never used it. forgot i even had the thing until now. the swap had just over 5000 miles on it, as does the cluster. perfect condition other than a chip in the clear plastic cover shown in the last picture
super low miles so 300 shipped
92-95 civic ex/si cluster. super clean. has a cheesey vtec light in place of the srs light, sorta looks legit though. you can mount an led light behind it and hook it up to your vtec solenoid.
96-00 "JDM" cupholders
100 shipped (each)
gathers navigation. came out of a honda jazz (fit) but fits in any car with a standard dual din radio slot. plays cds and mini discs. plug n play, no hard core wiring required to hook it up. hit me up for more pictures, info and a video demo.

gathers navigation. came out of a honda jazz (fit) also fits in any car with a standard dual din radio slot. plays cds and mini discs. looks as if you can hook up another media source such as an ipod or dvd player. also plug n play, no hard core wiring required to hook it up. hit me up for more info and pics.
gahters integra type r tape and cd deck. you can change the illumination on the tape deck from green to amber but the cd deck only lights up green, weird. lots of audio options, sounds great. kick ass set up.
96 car of the year, special edition, gold plated, uncut key. super rare and a must have for any collectors of random and rare shit.
make offer?
96-00 civic type r front door speakers. gathers carbon fiber co-axials. BNIB

Jams_ek wrote:what trades you lookin for cause I really want one of the gathers setups with the slave
b series performance parts...dark gray 96-00 civic coupe interior parts...wideband o2 sensor...ummmm, kinda random but i'm looking for some klipsch home audio stuff too...looking for some 98-02 accord special edition wheels...

what do you have to put up for a trade?

Return to “jdm parts”