1. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
2. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
3. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
4. be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.

Re: [*fs*] 95 Civic EX - Built - Clean - Immaculate Condish!!

munster wrote:I'm looking for an S, but yours isn't in the budget. I'm really cutting into one, and I don't want it to be immaculate. Wrecked, flooded, fire is fine with me. haha. Engine and exterior will be all that makes it an S when I'm done.
Thats cool munster!! I totally understand bro! Im coming back with vengeance LOL! Im really itching to build another car…I got bored with the s2k quick cause I didn't want to fuck it up SO TO SPEAK...

Re: [*fs*] 95 Civic EX - Built - Clean - Immaculate Condish!!

spnfedeg6 wrote:
munster wrote:I'm looking for an S, but yours isn't in the budget. I'm really cutting into one, and I don't want it to be immaculate. Wrecked, flooded, fire is fine with me. haha. Engine and exterior will be all that makes it an S when I'm done.
Thats cool munster!! I totally understand bro! Im coming back with vengeance LOL! Im really itching to build another car…I got bored with the s2k quick cause I didn't want to fuck it up SO TO SPEAK...
That's my goal. hahaha. To fuck one up. Big power RWD.

Return to “cars for sale”