1. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
2. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
3. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
4. be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.

Yamaha Virago XV750 chopper/bobber for sale

I am not 100% sure that i am ready to sell but I figured I would throw it up on here just to see if it will sell and what I can get out of it. The bike is a titled 1982 Yamaha Virago XV750. It is a runner. Fires up everytime with no problem. Runs very strong and is pretty quick. As for a price I know what I have into it all offers are welcome but I am looking to get 3000 obo for it. Here is what is done to it and some picture of it.
Mods: Lowered, Custom Hardtail, custom license plate/tail light holder, custom fender/struts, custom seat pan, drag bars. The gages, turn signals, mirrors, and all controls on bar except clutch and front brake were removed. Push button start. XV920 motor swap.
Paint: Motor is low gloss black, lip on wheels are red, the rest of the bike is flat black. seat pan is wrapped in brown marine vinal but i might rewrap in red.
What it looked like when I got it.

You built it? I didn't know that. :up: from me, man.

Good luck with the sale.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

house arrest does wonders!
97 Coupe
83mm GSR w/ GT30R turbine
403whp 297tq @ 16psi
Hybridynamics.com
Builtmotorsportswear.com

Return to “cars for sale”