1. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
2. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
3. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
4. be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.

built and boosted 94 integra with fresh paint and 300+ whp

Name: Adam Wood
Means of contact: 240-727-0147 not past 11pm
Price: $9,000 FIRM

I've had this car for 2yrs now and it's been completely redone in that time. I'm just interested in starting a new project but I'm not going to sell it for dirt cheap either. I'm asking 9,000 CASH. No other payment will be accepted. Have 16,000 in it as is. I have a list of everything purchased for it and a lot of receipts. Contact me with any questions. I'm open to trade offers also. Show me what you have. Please use common sense when offering trades. I can always remove some things to make it more of an even trade if need be or you can throw cash on top. Not interested in any motorcycles unless it's a chopper/bobber. I'm very interested in EM1's but not a fan of red so keep that in mind. Thanks,Adam

I'll try my best to list everything but I'm sure I'll miss a few things.
The car is rust free and in good shape.

Exterior - full re spray including jams and hatch last may. Rear wing was shaved and the rear wiper and antenna have been removed and oem honda plugs installed in place. New oem bumper with itr lip/ tcs carbon mirrors/carbon hood "alright shape I guess" 98+ rear lights/amber front lights/8k hids/32% tint all around/oem window visors. I have 98+ mirrors and oem hood for it also. Painted same color as the car. New windshield and moldings were done while it was in the paint shop.
wheels - 16x7 rota boost with new direzzas on front/ast's on rear 75%/muteki sr48 lugs purple but chipping off
suspension - progress cs2 coilovers 350/350 and itr rear sway bar with beaks kit.
brakes - hawk hp pads f/r brembo blanks on F and advance rotors on R-calipers and rotor hats painted satin black
interior - Was oem tan and I swapped it all out for black gsr interior. personal steering wheel/spoon duracon knob/itr shift boot/quad pod bezel with aem wideband and autometer boost gauge. Has amp on the fronts speakers/pioneer deck with ipod cord. It charges the device and you control it from the deck.

motor - b18c with Wiseco pistons and Eagle rods/arp rod bolts main bolts head studs/brian crower valve train and itr cams/blox im/hasport billet street mounts/all new oem parts when assembled/timing belt and tensioner/oil pump and water pump "obd2"/thermostat and gasket/headgasket/oil pan gasket/valve seals/ Valve cover was powder coated purple. Allstar performance catch can with factory honda ports in back of the block.
tranny - gsr trans with new oem input shaft bearing/itr flywheel/competition clutch stage 5 "sprung hub"
turbo kit - inline pro SS manifold/precision sc34 57 trim .63 ar with k&n filter always used/3" dp with no cat and 3" exhaust with 2 magnaflow 3" muffflers/2.5" ic piping/27x10x3 fmic/precision 1000cc injectors/greddy type s bov/tial 38mm wastegate/ls ecu converted to vtec and running neptune. tuned by john kerr at imw made 311whp/210tq on 10psi. It's just about perfect for a street car. Hooks and goes 2nd and up.

Power steering,cruise control,Ac, and Abs have all been removed. A slight tuck was done when the motor was out. Headlight harness' mainly and some of the engine harness.
Car get's driven from late March till late October. No snow and rain only if I get caught in it.
Motor was installed with 194,500 on the cluster and it now reads 195,6xx New denso O2 sensor was installed last week. Air fuels are spot on and gas mileage is not too bad.

Return to “cars for sale”