1. please use sound judgement when, buying, selling & trading on the forum.
2. remember you are buying, selling & trading at your own risk.
3. to make the experience easier please list ways of contact in your post. name, state, email.
4. be very descriptive of what you are trying to sell/trade. pictures help a lot.

my 240sx for sale

hey all, i just bought a sweet 89 gold coupe 240sx so i gotta get this one outta here ASAP, lemme know if u or u know any1 that might be interested, ah well, here is info, l8rz...

1992 Nissan 240sx Fastback 5speed Manual
with SUPER HICAS suspension package.

PICS HERE:
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=240SXRICE

-Car Info: Mileage =ka24de - 166k miles, running 40w castrol synthetic oil. AC works great, all solenoids work great to.

Engine Mods: Injen cold-air intake, aftermarket headers, governor cut, 3 inch full exhaust, plug wires, eletric fan

Suspension: Kyb Agx 8-ways with stock springs.

Drivetrain: Stock Viscous LSD, Cross drilled rotors.

Wheels: Konig Traffiks in carbon color, 17x7 +40 with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires all around.

Exterior: Erebuni Nismo replica bodykit, VIS carbon-fiber hood, fresh white and black two-tone paint.

Interior: aluminum shift knob, cd-player, component system.

price: was asking 5000, now need to sell ASAP so letting it go to the first with 4000, call me at 610 775 8156 or email me at tylersteiger@hotmail.com and we can arrange a meetup, cya then...

hey just lettin every1 know the car is still for sale and the price is 3000 without the CF HOOD and stereo, lemme know if any1 is interested i need to move this shit so i can get LSD for my coupe !!!

fone wrote:wish i had the money :dies:

me too.

1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

Damn, nice 240! :up:
I
my Skyline

R32 Skyline GTS-t - Daily
DOHC ZC/LSD EF - Parked
Supercharged AW11 - Sold
B16A EG - Sold
D16Z6 EJ - Sold

Return to “cars for sale”