whos gonna win? both have turbo single slams

hondalowlow
Total votes: 16 (89%)
hondalowlow
Total votes: 2 (11%)
Total votes: 18

im calling you out boostjunkie95

yo this spring ide like to give it another shot. i had just a mini me conversion that day in ebensburg when we ran down 22. now i got some tricks up my sleve and yes im still running a sohc. and come spring . on the strip or streets i wanna run you.

bot cars are sohc turbo's so it should be a pretty good run.

so theres my call out.

DOHC y0

"dude the exhaust on that maserati sounds like it is gonna beat you up, screw your mom, and take your chick away. That thing is mean!!!"

Why the need for two threads?

Moved to street/strip with the other.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

Cool, im down for it, lets do it up again. I have to tweek a few things on the car when I get it back out in the spring, I might have a trick or 20 up my sleeve. After that we can cut them loose. You'll prolly get me this time but its all good, no worries. btw my name is Jason

boostjunkie95 wrote:Cool, im down for it, lets do it up again. I have to tweek a few things on the car when I get it back out in the spring, I might have a trick or 20 up my sleeve. After that we can cut them loose. You'll prolly get me this time but its all good, no worries. btw my name is Jason

alright jay. rock and roll

post your mods

d16y8
y7 trans dx <-- i need a y8
dsm 14b
equil length turbo manifold
2.5" downpipe
30x7x2 FMIC
2.5"alum charge piping
Exedy stage 1 clutch kit
crower stage 2 vtec cam
crower stage 2 valves 1mm oversize
port and polish head
aem tru time
aem pulleys
gsr injectors
vortec 12.1 FMU

things i need to get
srp or je turbo pistons
eagle rods
.20 over bore job
walbro fuel pump
GSR throttle body
a good HG that wont have to change twice a summer
ex tranny

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! lol j/k....I'm interested in seeing d00ds mods...

blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

i want in on it too ... i might not be sohc .. but it's just an integra :twisted:

either way - hondalowlow ... good luck, jason's car's nothing to fuck with from what i've read on a diff forum. Last i heard he was going for the 300whp mark in spring
1990 Accord EX Sedan
All stock, All the time
money in the baaaank

mr_miyagi wrote:i want in on it too ... i might not be sohc .. but it's just an integra :twisted:

either way - hondalowlow ... good luck, jason's car's nothing to fuck with from what i've read on a diff forum. Last i heard he was going for the 300whp mark in spring

yeah but im building a y8 block at the moment and when its dont i can easily hit that.
hes running a z6 the y8's will smoke one of them + he dont have internal work done so i can run 15-20psi

Return to “street. track. strip. drift.”