whos gonna win? both have turbo single slams

hondalowlow
Total votes: 16 (89%)
hondalowlow
Total votes: 2 (11%)
Total votes: 18

boostjunkie95 wrote:I seen a stock EF handle 100 shot at PRP, ran a low 14. Sophia will handle it like a champ. The guy put a 200 jet in the 2nd pass and it blew a hole in the block the size of a grapefruit about 10 feet from the starting line. Twas awesome to see, just sucked waiting for them to clean it up....bastards.
lil late reply, i put a 200shot off a shitstang on a stock f22. thought it was only 100shot. Spun all the way through 3rd, never blew. the spark plugs look pretty sick though....still have 'em. :-D

nizzan1984 wrote:yea... u outta wait til i bring my car out to u.;)
shit son.... we'll have a thread too .... too bad you're on the west coast.

I made 400 whp when you were still in jr high... when you come to the east coast, PM me ... we'll set something up ;)
1990 Accord EX Sedan
All stock, All the time
money in the baaaank

miyagi wrote:shit son.... we'll have a thread too .... too bad you're on the west coast.

I made 400 whp when you were still in jr high... when you come to the east coast, PM me ... we'll set something up ;)
yea we might have to. im prolly goin to college in san francisco so well see!:-D

"God invented turbo lag to give the domestic guys a false sense of security."
jdmcivic98 wrote:Jewish Domestic Market

nizzan1984 wrote:yea we might have to. im prolly goin to college in san francisco so well see!:-D
less there's a san fran in PA, we're not doin shit.

you could go to California U. up here though ... that's only like 2 hours from me. haha.

Return to “street. track. strip. drift.”