New Mustang GTs SHOULD beat a Civic

On the highway outside of Johnstown I see a new black GT dodging in and out of traffic doing at least 80+ since I was doing 75 when he passed me. Guy was driving like an ass. He slowed down to give a thumbs up to a white convertible and I got behind him. Saw me in the rearview and had to jump on it and cut a few more people off. Getting onto another highway I passed him because he was stuck behind another car in the right lane...that angered him. No way a little black Civic was going to pass him (even though I just wanted to get to a picnic). Just as I expected he comes blasting up beside me. Really nice mustang. Looked a few weeks old if that...sounded really good too. I was in fourth, he dropped a gear to take off...his seat tilted back and was going to stare me down as he pulled away with his tough guy stare...let him get a car on me, dropped third, and pulled at least 2 cars before 4th. About five or so cars ahead of him He slammed on his brakes and his turn signal, my girlfriend and I were laughing because we thought he passed his exit trying to roll race a Civic. He didn't. He pulled to the side of a 4 lane highway, popped his hood, and was looking at the motor like something was wrong with it. I guess he thought he was supposed to beat me.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

haha he probably pulled over so it LOOKED like something was wrong with his car because he couldnt beat a "little civic" typical mustang owner
Franchise :ninja:

i wish my civic could do that.... stupid d16y8....lol
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

dude mustangs are the gheyest cars ever, or at least there drivers.
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

I love the sound of a well built mustang. But you're right, Bryce. The drivers are the problem. This guy reeked douchebag from when I was tailing him and he was dodging traffic. I usually don't go from a roll, but I wasn't going to back down from this homo.

Return to “street. track. strip. drift.”