kotomile wrote:^ yep.

And in all racing, you'll find the faster you are the more your car is put under the microscope, so you'd better be up to snuff or someone WILL call you on it. Conversely, if you're the slowest of the day you can be assured no one cares whether you are cheating or not..
Exactly.

Look at any professional athlete that blows records out of the water. First suspicion...steroids.

I really wasn't impressed by Buschur's letter either. Someone probably would have listened to him if he was a little more professional about it.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

colonel munster wrote: I really wasn't impressed by Buschur's letter either. Someone probably would have listened to him if he was a little more professional about it.

yea thats the other thing i was trying to convey, his message would be much more recieved if he didnt write that letter like a drunk disgruntaled postal worker

SS

ok I would like to see em tech me. I am totally up to spec and actually over spec for power street. boohooo dave duschur. he has always been a cry baby and always will be.
Hybridynamics tuned

12.004@125mph street tires, full weight, ac/ps on stock pulleys

here is an idea dont take your street car to a national event and expect to win anything, corporate sponsers will beat the little man down all day long . i agree with the fact that he does not want to put a cage in his street car but if the rules say if you run xx.xx time then either dont go that fast or put in a cage. as for the whiners karma is a bitch
http://www.hybridynamics.com

worlds fastest awd evo :bow: and a 10 sec streets car with no cage that whoops on race cars... evos are no joke fast strong well engineered cars, 8th generation of a supercar didnt nopi put him in the class....thats buschurs home track..

Yeah. Dan Buschur knows his shit when it comes to 4g63s, but he also knows the rules. He had to have known that at a big race someone was going to say something about him not being to spec. I don't see why he got so disgruntled about it.

munster wrote:Yeah. Dan Buschur knows his shit when it comes to 4g63s, but he also knows the rules. He had to have known that at a big race someone was going to say something about him not being to spec. I don't see why he got so disgruntled about it.
Maybe he thought because of his status, he could get away with it. Who knows...

bringing this one back from the dead 2 lol

rules are rules... if u dont like them, dont race

and to think i gave that guy money, i have a Buschur racing TBE on my RS lol
EJ20 swapped GC8 coupe

Return to “street. track. strip. drift.”