TheJDM.com track day @ PRP

Okay, as mentioned in several threads, we are throwing the idear around of renting the track out for several of us to use. 20-25 or so thejdm folks and possibly their friends. Ideally we need at least 20 people to make this feasible. So please, do not say 'maybe, or might or possibly'. Right now, I'm just making sure we have enough folks interested. There is no tentative date set yet. So I'm going to speak for some of the folks I know will be definitely down. The rest of you please post in the thread saying you're in, or PM me about it.

1. robry
2. munster
3. boostjunkie95
06' RSX-S Turbo | PTE SC6162S 417whp!

:up: We could make it happen with other forums too. There's alot of Honda-tech members in western PA too.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

definitely, its not limited to thejdm only, however, I'm just starting here. We just need to make sure its worth planning!

What and where is PRP?
Is it a circuit or drag strip?
ICarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

Natural Aspirations wrote:Pittsburgh Raceway Park PRP dragrace

A would definatly be in BUTTTT it would all depend on the date. You cant ask anyone to commit without a date.
and we'd have to put $1000 down to hold a date.

I'd be down I would like to get a new set of tires and practice the old launch a bit :up:
Race car: 95 EX w/fully built 2.0 TypeR w/GT30R turbine
1.870 60ft 11.756@124.11mph- 225/50 R15 BFG drag radials, full interior.
513.61whp 425.98ft/lbs @ 26psi VP112
tunerzine article: http://tunerzine.com/view_article/car_feature/turbokoop

salt warrior-89 toyota SR5 extended cab pick up 324,XXX & still running strong

builtmotorsportswear.com
jdmland.com

damn it and all you guys that are across the country! LOL id go if it wasnt so far...
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

Return to “street. track. strip. drift.”