favorite car care company...

#1
whats your favorite car care company and why??

my favorite is meguiars. waxes and polishers are some of the best out there that gives you that old skool shine...:cool:
Image

"God invented turbo lag to give the domestic guys a false sense of security."
jdmcivic98 wrote:Jewish Domestic Market

#2
meguiars and shining monkey.

munster can vouce for some liquid luster. that shit was actually hella good. i bought it at this car show. i would easily put that above any wax i ever used.
Image

.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grand father is.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.frightmarestudios.com

#3
I use Mequiars mostly. Some 3M glazes and stuff. I got a bottle of Adam's Detailer at Carlisle and it's decent stuff (of course it's just detailer). I might give their other stuff a shot.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

#5
the white warrior got a gots a gleaming shine to it...had restore the white....i used a meguiars 3 step polish/wax kit i got for free from some contest...lol

i hadnt ever done an detail work on it since 2005.
Image

BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

#6
SingleCamEJ8 wrote:the white warrior got a gots a gleaming shine to it...had restore the white....i used a meguiars 3 step polish/wax kit i got for free from some contest...lol

i hadnt ever done an detail work on it since 2005.

lol, 2 years?!?! i think u need to revive that paint again!!!:eek:

ive also heard of this s100 stuff, and people say its good stuff. been tryin to get some but no luck...:(

i also like turtle wax. it was the first wax i ever used, lol i can still remember waxing my z for the first time.:cool:

#7
i prefer car wash brushes after i rub it in the cement and dirt...brings out the shine nice hehehehe


This is a question I would have to think about for awhile...being I worked in a detail shop for almost 7 years
the new and slightly improved...don't piss me off, and i won't f#*k with you!!! *gggrrrr*

#8
nizzan1984 wrote:lol, 2 years?!?! i think u need to revive that paint again!!!:eek:

ive also heard of this s100 stuff, and people say its good stuff. been tryin to get some but no luck...:(

i also like turtle wax. it was the first wax i ever used, lol i can still remember waxing my z for the first time.:cool:
i did that 3 step job about a week ago...shit is so glossy now you can see a nice reflection :up:

#9
SingleCamEJ8 wrote:i did that 3 step job about a week ago...shit is so glossy now you can see a nice reflection :up:
ahh, i see... post sum pics!!!:D

#10
yea im a meguiars man myself. meguiars tech wax mainly (paste), and i like colonite (think i spelled that wrong) the boat and automotive wax.
can i get xtra mater on that!!!!!!!!
Post Reply

Return to “car care”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron