favorite car care company...

whats your favorite car care company and why??

my favorite is meguiars. waxes and polishers are some of the best out there that gives you that old skool shine...:cool:

"God invented turbo lag to give the domestic guys a false sense of security."
jdmcivic98 wrote:Jewish Domestic Market

meguiars and shining monkey.

munster can vouce for some liquid luster. that shit was actually hella good. i bought it at this car show. i would easily put that above any wax i ever used.

.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grand father is.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.frightmarestudios.com

I use Mequiars mostly. Some 3M glazes and stuff. I got a bottle of Adam's Detailer at Carlisle and it's decent stuff (of course it's just detailer). I might give their other stuff a shot.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

the white warrior got a gots a gleaming shine to it...had restore the white....i used a meguiars 3 step polish/wax kit i got for free from some contest...lol

i hadnt ever done an detail work on it since 2005.

BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

SingleCamEJ8 wrote:the white warrior got a gots a gleaming shine to it...had restore the white....i used a meguiars 3 step polish/wax kit i got for free from some contest...lol

i hadnt ever done an detail work on it since 2005.

lol, 2 years?!?! i think u need to revive that paint again!!!:eek:

ive also heard of this s100 stuff, and people say its good stuff. been tryin to get some but no luck...:(

i also like turtle wax. it was the first wax i ever used, lol i can still remember waxing my z for the first time.:cool:

i prefer car wash brushes after i rub it in the cement and dirt...brings out the shine nice hehehehe

This is a question I would have to think about for awhile...being I worked in a detail shop for almost 7 years
the new and slightly improved...don't piss me off, and i won't f#*k with you!!! *gggrrrr*

nizzan1984 wrote:lol, 2 years?!?! i think u need to revive that paint again!!!:eek:

ive also heard of this s100 stuff, and people say its good stuff. been tryin to get some but no luck...:(

i also like turtle wax. it was the first wax i ever used, lol i can still remember waxing my z for the first time.:cool:
i did that 3 step job about a week ago...shit is so glossy now you can see a nice reflection :up:

SingleCamEJ8 wrote:i did that 3 step job about a week ago...shit is so glossy now you can see a nice reflection :up:
ahh, i see... post sum pics!!!:D

yea im a meguiars man myself. meguiars tech wax mainly (paste), and i like colonite (think i spelled that wrong) the boat and automotive wax.
can i get xtra mater on that!!!!!!!!

Return to “car care”