01teggy wrote:yea im a meguiars man myself. meguiars tech wax mainly (paste), and i like colonite (think i spelled that wrong) the boat and automotive wax.
yea ive heard of that stuff too. i like the tech wax paste but in all honesty, the spray sucks. also that new liquid clay bar from turtle wax ( ice products) works really well too.

srry if i havent been on lately but i have been really busy so hopefully i will get some updates when i get all my parts!

"God invented turbo lag to give the domestic guys a false sense of security."
jdmcivic98 wrote:Jewish Domestic Market

i wish i had some before and after picture of my car after our annual fishing camp this year...just imagine drunk 4x4ing in the woods in the mud...onto quad trails...then to none...nothing like waking up in the AM with your wondows down...moon roof wide open...rocker panel laying on the grund...bumper cover pushed up over headlights...oil pan caved in....muddy inside and out. I personally like how the girl in the car next to me was rubbing the mud off my DD screen to change tracks (i don't remember that...but the finger prints/smears showed next morning)....but she's clean as hell now :>)...sporting 120k+

Maybe this week i will put together a list of good stuff for every possible need you guys might need...actually...i will...pay attention!
the new and slightly improved...don't piss me off, and i won't f#*k with you!!! *gggrrrr*

tommybanzai wrote:i wish i had some before and after picture of my car after our annual fishing camp this year...just imagine drunk 4x4ing in the woods in the mud...onto quad trails...then to none...nothing like waking up in the AM with your wondows down...moon roof wide open...rocker panel laying on the grund...bumper cover pushed up over headlights...oil pan caved in....muddy inside and out. I personally like how the girl in the car next to me was rubbing the mud off my DD screen to change tracks (i don't remember that...but the finger prints/smears showed next morning)....but she's clean as hell now :>)...sporting 120k+

Maybe this week i will put together a list of good stuff for every possible need you guys might need...actually...i will...pay attention!
lol im sure u could just buff that out...:cool:

i used nu-finish polish to take out some damage to my clear coat from scraping ice off in the winter and the shit worked great. i usually like to use meguiars in general though
Rodney Wills wrote:the fashion of racing is the function, so as long as you have a properly functioning vehicle, it'll never go out of style

Return to “car care”