or if you buy aa cheap CF hood and dont adjust it... if its a cheaply made hood the hood latch will fail with your car going balls out... so far my hood hasnt failed like that and i dont have hood pins and i drove 3k miles or more with it like that... from las vegas to dallas to houston to harlingen tx and back... believe me when i say i was alittle freaked anytime i saw the hood move LOL
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

Zero wrote:or if you buy aa cheap CF hood and dont adjust it... if its a cheaply made hood the hood latch will fail with your car going balls out... so far my hood hasnt failed like that and i dont have hood pins and i drove 3k miles or more with it like that... from las vegas to dallas to houston to harlingen tx and back... believe me when i say i was alittle freaked anytime i saw the hood move LOL
Since when does Seibon make cheap hoods?

Fact: Hood pins cost less than windshields.
ICarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

tenchu wrote:Since when does Seibon make cheap hoods?
lol its was a Seibon Hood!? thats not a good sign >_<

ToByTuNeD wrote:Fact: Hood pins cost less than windshields.
Tis true. You remember I had pins on my EG when I had the CF hood. I bought this one brand new and didn't want to drill holes in it. Thats what I get. :)

And yes Zero, Seibon.

some1 told me that with the growth of seibon so fast the quality now from the start has gone down ALOT. i heard of a few of the nwerer seibon hood latches actually pulling out of the resin back. :( sad.

Return to “car care”