I found another place just ordered some stuff off them try them out they pretty much got everything and if they dont they can find it. Their shop was just featured in tunerzine and from the looks of their inventory they are pretty sick. When I emailed them they had me deal with a guy named kenneth 1.650.952.8288.

http://www.n1concepts.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y

article: http://www.tunerzine.com/view_article/s ... orman-tong
Race car: 95 EX w/fully built 2.0 TypeR w/GT30R turbine
1.870 60ft 11.756@124.11mph- 225/50 R15 BFG drag radials, full interior.
513.61whp 425.98ft/lbs @ 26psi VP112
tunerzine article: http://tunerzine.com/view_article/car_feature/turbokoop

salt warrior-89 toyota SR5 extended cab pick up 324,XXX & still running strong

builtmotorsportswear.com
jdmland.com

Nothing at icb either :( . Thanks again Knauff, your the man. :up:

Id appriciate that Jon, if he could score one somewhere before Carlisle that would be sweet :up: . It'll compliment the new go fast parts en route wonderfully.

Yeah thats the cluster im looking for Knauff just with 220kph on the ticker. Im not 100% positive but i think they only came in UK ESi Civic's. Im not really having any luck finding one so ive been thinking of going with one of the EG clusters that read 145mph instead of 125mph.

boostjunkie95 wrote:Yeah thats the cluster im looking for Knauff just with 220kph on the ticker. Im not 100% positive but i think they only came in UK ESi Civic's. Im not really having any luck finding one so ive been thinking of going with one of the EG clusters that read 145mph instead of 125mph.
well according to this guy they dont exist............

http://z14.invisionfree.com/EJ1_Owners_ ... 4395&st=60

4) MY USDM/JDM "HYBRID" CLUSTER
One of the most popular conversions seen in many Hondas is the swap of the USDM cluster to a JDM cluster that lights up amber, has the red lit needles, and registers in kilometers per hour.

For the 92-95 5G Civics, there are basically 4 non-USDM clusters out there:
- Regular JDM. Black faces, amber lighting, white non-lit needles, 180 kph speedo guage, low redline
- JDM Vti. Black faces, amber lighting, red lit needles, 180kph speedo guage, 7200 RPM redline
- JDM SiR. White faces, amber lighting, red lit needles, 180kph speedo guage, 8200 RPM redline
- EDM. Black faces, amber lighting, white non-lit needles, 140mph speedo guage, 8000 RPM redline
- There are some other unique OEM clusters out there with higher redlines and higher speed readings. There was a JDM 92-95 Civic model with traction control and a TCS indicator light in the cluster. There were also some clusters made by Spoon. Those are very rare and expensive.

Having any one of these clusters is cool except for couple things. You are stuck with kilometers per hour as well as kilometers on the odometer. Unless you are Rain Man, it is difficult to convert kilometers to miles (0.62 kilometers per mile) while you are driving. Plus changing clusters has legal ramifications regarding the odometer readings.

I would have loved to have the look of the JDM SiR cluster with the white faces, except Honda never made the OE white faces in miles per hour. Plus none of the non-USDM clusters have the cruise control indicator light like the USDM clusters do.

So I purchased a JDM VTi cluster. I then disassembled that cluster along with my original cluster. I mixed and matched all the parts I needed to to get the red needles to work. I also used six #74 amber bulbs. I then put it all back together, calibrated my needles, and mission was complete. I took before and after pics to prove that I never tampered with my mileage.

So now, the cluster still functions exactly like it did before, but it has the OEM JDM looks and lighting. To me it is the most innovative way to modify a cluster without going JDM plug and play.................or worse yet...............going with ricer indiglo guages.

He is stating that there isnt one that reads that high

Heres a picture of the 220kph cluster with white needles..............
I pm'ed a guy that had one with red needles and he said it was a DIY cluster......... he painted the needles red with model toy paint. He told me the 220kph clusters only come with white needles.

Return to “exterior. engine bay. interior appearance”