I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

Where we livin in the city where the law is 3 strikes
We rock Nikes and victims get no pity, vision isn't pretty
Shit I'm spitting's gritty, with the precision of Bibby
Dribble in the transition I'm like Nixon with the ribbie
Outstanding in my field like, Janet with her titty
Witty with the ammunition I'm commandin a committee
Piss-drunk, shitty-faced, steppin out of state
Ready to faint, jettin with Denny, blunted to fresh paint
MC's, steady squeeze 'til the heater is empty
We get B's 'til they think that bleedin people is trendy
When I'm disses, legions wanna leave to defend me
Therefore bitches wanna keep me like Aziz to Effendi
Your girls are homegrown, they just regional entries
I get floor models open like the keys to a Bentley
The media frenzy's gettin greener with envy
So I'm like Randy Johnson, thought I'd treat 'em all friendly

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 02, 2006

7L & esoteric ft. slaine

OLD ENGLISH
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

olde

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 02, 2006

fuck...i hate my IPOD!!!!! but love hip hop!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

Yeah, Harlem streets stay flooded in white powder
Like those mother fuckers runnin' away from the twin towers
Gun shots rock the earth like a meteor shower
Bowling For Columbine, fair, giving the media power
Innocence devoured like a chicken spot snack box
Government cocain cooked into ghetto crack rock
Corrupt cops false testimony at your arraignment
Check to check, constant struggle to make the payments
Working your whole life wondering where the day went
The subway stays pakced like a multi-cultural slave ship
It's rush hour, 2:30 to 8, non stoppin'
And people coming home after corporate share croppin
And fuck flossin, mothers are trying to feed children
But gentrification is kicking them out of their building
A generation of babies born without health care
Families homeless, thrown the fuck off of the welfare

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

Homicide Harlem, BLAOW!, what's the problem?

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 02, 2006

EASY!!!

Immortal Technique- Harlem streets

????

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

you better not be googling this...or next time im in visalia im gonna pop your tires...rofl jk

how bout this..

Yo, when music temptations cant be resisted
Fifths will be unconsistent make me a misfit
Listed as a phenomenom I got an oncoming bomb
Which is perfection and flexin like I spent time in Nam
The beat is on and its nice an easy
Instrumentals blendin like cinnamon rice and peas
And lifes a breeze when you dont have to kick it to find
Contemplate the creation with *edit* and I
*edit* is for a musical infant hes past gone
Tryin to hold fast and grasp hits like last fall
So last long flash on keepin the past strong
we grab songs and rythm so people can catch on
Yes
My mic honor cause momma I twiced promised her
Love life if music is truly your wife honor her
Burnin to your thermometer stretch a million kilometers
Connect a population at birth to one another for real

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 02, 2006

im more hip hop than your sister yo!.....

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

I DONT HAVE A SISTER!

Homo I'ma hurt ya feelings
Name brand talkers...pretty ass earrings
Where are all your women I ain't seen you with one
The only bitch that ever loved you gotta call you her son
Yeah, you that nigga...choch ass nigga
No heart...won't even approach us nigga
So you be humble man...stay in your place
We them niggas that rumble and get in your face

Post Reply