I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 02, 2006

ok you got me!

i used to love non phixion!
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

I WIN!

Dash Mihok is ACTUALLY the actor...i guess he raps too, fucking dope ass lines too...

I have a dream, my body mind and soul was united,
my wrongs were all righted, I know how to be happy but fight it,
I dream that I might have a little more control of my tics,
and hold a role in some flics where I was boning some chicks,
and I could roll up to the Golden Globes,
laced in newly stolen clothes,
and throw my flows while holding both a statue and a microphone,
I have a dream that freestyle circles could be more supportive,
and stop the spitten of the written that we all get bored of,
a dream where people see that green is adundant,
not fiend for the hundred, but lend to friends that need it, not love it,
i come for the dream where people see a broken heart and go unmended,
now go and play the part and name the art of co-dependence,
I dream that the only time of drama is when we come about our mama's,
she could promise we're protected from the bombers,
ima dream about a day where the fear has been lifted,
shed a tear, grab a beer and have a toast for the gifted

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

FUCK, that took forever to type.....my hands hurt


thats his entire verse...i couldnt find it online

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

and now Vise is gone....he better see this tomorrow

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 02, 2006

ass....i thought he was an actor.....man we need to get together at the noodle house and listen to some good old hiphop!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

ViseCityRiceEJ8 wrote:ass....i thought he was an actor.....man we need to get together at the noodle house and listen to some good old hiphop!
werd...id be down for that...i'll hit you up next time I'm home

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 02, 2006

unfortunate



SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation but it'll be worth it.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 02, 2006

I want titanium teeth. Or, something like Jaws, whatever as long as I don't have to sit around NOT chewing on chains.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

ShinobiTuned

Post Reply