I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 02, 2006

errricccc! contacting you now!




SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 02, 2006

Indeed you are...
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 02, 2006

it apears..so

SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 02, 2006

quite.....

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 02, 2006

pilfered




SS

User avatar
jdm delivery
95% JDM
Posts: 2617
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert.
Contact:

Post by jdm delivery » August 02, 2006

how do you update your garage?
Franchise :ninja:
Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 02, 2006

Yup.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 02, 2006

Go to it. Click on the little "my garage" or whatever on the left, then go at it.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 02, 2006

My Vehicles on the left. Click on your car.

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » August 02, 2006

my time my patience my love my blood my sweat my tears
Image
blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

Post Reply