I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 03, 2006

Six foot four. Skinny white kid your bitch looks for
Not cuz I'm rich but because my dick won't fit through doors
Fuck tipping a bartender. Let a bigger rap star enter
I'll key his paint job and dent his car fender
Give me a straight shot of the strongest shit in the house
Sit in the couch say "AHH" take this dick in your mouth
What's all the bitching about?
My mission's every bitch in sight is stripping 'em
I'm gripping your tits and ripping 'em out
And fuck security. They don't worry me
Drinks on the house with counterfeit currency
I'm high but twenty gun packing. Nun slapping
Oh, you ran out of liquor? Better run back in
Champ war. Bending over sluts with their pants tore
But can't score since I'm throwing up on the dance floor
My mans tore the club up. Trife as fuck
Tomorrow night we'll do it again, but twice as drunk
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 03, 2006

copywrite....Ohio's finest...

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 03, 2006

ohio lol

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 03, 2006

MAD tv blows



SS

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » August 03, 2006

You can delete a modification if you are using IE. For some reason it doesn't work in Firefox.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 03, 2006

well...fix that, cuz fuck using internet exploder...i refuse!



SS

User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » August 03, 2006

There's no hack for Firefox. I discovered that when it was first set up.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 03, 2006

pff...finally a chink in firefox's armour!



SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 03, 2006

bah...just edit it when you get a new mod instead of making a new one

User avatar
jdm delivery
95% JDM
Posts: 2617
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert.
Contact:

Post by jdm delivery » August 04, 2006

my eyes hurt and theres bugs in my room
Franchise :ninja:
Image

Post Reply