I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 08, 2006

I put my em bars back in finally, they look yummy

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 08, 2006

ill get a picture

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 08, 2006

4 hours later.......
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 08, 2006

Yup, might work at Cabela's in tEh ATV department. I rule just a little bit.


P.S. My kitten recognizes my inner-Pirate and is trying to become a parrot. (He sits on my shoulder as I'm on the computer)

Unbeknownst to him, I'm only part-Pirate and primarilly Ninja. He's doomed to failure unless he becomes a Katana or nun-chucks.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 08, 2006

your shoulder is going to get cut if the cat gets spooked

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 08, 2006

Yeah, but he's wise enough to know to fear the repercussions of that error.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 09, 2006

nice

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 09, 2006

kung pao chicken here I come

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 09, 2006

ToByTuNeD wrote:Yup, might work at Cabela's in tEh ATV department. I rule just a little bit.


P.S. My kitten recognizes my inner-Pirate and is trying to become a parrot. (He sits on my shoulder as I'm on the computer)

Unbeknownst to him, I'm only part-Pirate and primarilly Ninja. He's doomed to failure unless he becomes a Katana or nun-chucks.
you are all pirate and so am i. go school spirit
Signature

User avatar
jdm delivery
95% JDM
Posts: 2617
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert.
Contact:

Post by jdm delivery » August 10, 2006

fuck pirates. ninjas for life
Franchise :ninja:
Image

Post Reply