I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 15, 2006

yea i was accused of being racist because of my avatar on another site...i told them,pff im no racist, and your no THEJDM.COM....so FUCK OFF!





SS

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 15, 2006

nice... i stick to honda-tech & thejdmcom
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 15, 2006

all other forums are for wankstas.....

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 15, 2006

well....i am a member at JDMcoupecouncil.com

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 15, 2006

its aight.....NO THEJDM.COM tho...

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 16, 2006

i use tehdriven.com they are kinda really hard on the newbs though. but if you stick around they are a good group. you will learn early on who not to piss off
Signature

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 16, 2006

yea i stick to thejdm.com, nicoclub, and jointopz.com.


i like to troll zilvia, freshalloy and clubfr<<<favorite trolling site




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 16, 2006

i piss off everyone at tehdriven...only because they love me though

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 16, 2006

lol



SS

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 16, 2006

i dont know what he just said
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

Post Reply