I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 16, 2006

THE BIGGEST POTTERY SALE OF THE YEAR!





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 16, 2006

link?

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 17, 2006


BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 17, 2006

WS?
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 17, 2006

yea its WS



SS

User avatar
ef8 mcm
95% JDM
Posts: 2291
Joined: October 27, 2005
Location: Syracuse, New York

Post by ef8 mcm » August 17, 2006

blah!
life sucks fuckin ass!
ImageImage

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 17, 2006

i see that it does for you...u should start gambling



SS

User avatar
ef8 mcm
95% JDM
Posts: 2291
Joined: October 27, 2005
Location: Syracuse, New York

Post by ef8 mcm » August 17, 2006

no money to gamble with.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 17, 2006

then gamble with uhh..uhh...tonail clippings


i went to the casino the other day and walked away with a 47 dollar profit in about and hour or so




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 17, 2006

ima baller

Post Reply