I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 18, 2006

its too bad that my wants outweigh my income

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 18, 2006

mobil oil's website is taking forever...and I only have two more chances to win a cadillac cts

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 18, 2006

if it gets archived it will be forgotten....we must keep it alive!!




SS

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 18, 2006

damn gettin close to 10000
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 18, 2006

So I stopped by Baker Precision today and picked up some Dzus fasteners...looks like I'm gonna have to fab up some brackets to install them...:roll: its always something

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 18, 2006

what are you trying to hold together
Signature

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 19, 2006

sweet
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 19, 2006

idreamidrive wrote:what are you trying to hold together
ditching the srr setup for the front bumper...

and I found a way to rig it :up:

User avatar
jdm delivery
95% JDM
Posts: 2617
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert.
Contact:

Post by jdm delivery » August 19, 2006

fuck wisdon teeth
Franchise :ninja:
Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 19, 2006

wisdom teeth are so 2 years ago

Post Reply