I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 21, 2006

FUCK SALT!





SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 22, 2006

Secret squirrel wrote:welcome back 7oby7uned




SS
Thanks. You're half-lucky you didn't come today. The other half involves the parts I bought. :wink:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 22, 2006

I'm going to murder this fuckin' douchebag cat...

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 22, 2006

Or... have him declawed... with lasers!

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 22, 2006

ToByTuNeD wrote:Or... have him declawed... with lasers!
oh, roflcaust
Signature

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 22, 2006

That cat is going to get totally laserpwned tomorrow.

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 22, 2006

stop humping the laser
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 22, 2006

lol

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 23, 2006

nike
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 23, 2006

just do it

Post Reply