I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
From the bottle is sick. Drive over to MacCarthy's for the win.
I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
Fresh kegs sucka..... Once it hits your lips....
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
It's so good.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
Windfall is a fucking gay show.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
Cabela's owns me, starting tomorrow.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
I hope they pay weekly because I'm broke daily.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
Crazy ass car. I wish I could just hack it together all janky style, but I'm no punk bitch.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
"Finish yer car!" "Fuck yer ma!"
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 24, 2006
I want my Starbucks at "Tard temp" please.