I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 03, 2006

I was up for 24 hours today and yesterday playing red alert II

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 04, 2006

Bryce. Good driver.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » September 04, 2006

its true... he's got a good clutch kick
Signature

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » September 04, 2006

banzai wrote:I was up for 24 hours today and yesterday playing red alert II
some Korean dude died after playing a computer game 52 hours straight.

go for 72 hours...then you can legally be insane i think.
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 04, 2006

4-cheese pizza Joel described as "very bad" + lots and lots of hotsauce applied before cooking + burnt = a very tastetastic 'Za.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 04, 2006

^Truth.

SoloTwo
20% ricer
Posts: 656
Joined: August 22, 2006
Location: Where I fucking live

Post by SoloTwo » September 04, 2006

I slept for like 12hours, stupid allergy medicine + beer...
Image
1987 AE86 Levin GT-S - D-Drug, Version Select, Origin, RS-Watanabe, TRD, Tokico, Cusco, Trust, TechnoToyTuning, Exedy, Kics, Toda, Spal

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » September 04, 2006

next time go for 13 hours....
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

SoloTwo
20% ricer
Posts: 656
Joined: August 22, 2006
Location: Where I fucking live

Post by SoloTwo » September 04, 2006

Well it was damn close to 13. I was so damn tired when I got home I forgot what time it was.

Btw thanks again Bryce for the ride, you have a totally different view of it once you actually experience it first hand. I can't wait till my car is ready for the next Dday, if its next year or whenever.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 05, 2006

wowzors...havnt been on tehjdm for almost 2 weeks....oh yea thanks again miami bryce



SS

Post Reply