I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 15, 2007

good ole brats and burgers...yum



Grill out at the shop this summer.




SS

JDMJedi
Posts: 1240
Joined: July 27, 2006
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Contact:

Post by JDMJedi » April 15, 2007

I like the new banner up top.
2003 Honda Civic SI - Time to get to work.
Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » April 15, 2007

Secret Squirrel wrote:good ole brats and burgers...yum



Grill out at the shop this summer.
We better invite Ron and Greg, or 8 people will call in complaints. Yeah, I still feel salty.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 15, 2007

word... i dont ever want to drive the slut outside of a track ever again.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 15, 2007

Image

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 15, 2007

ha...u take tha tpic?

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » April 15, 2007

Secret Squirrel wrote:word... i dont ever want to drive the slut outside of a track ever again.
What about to get pizza and beer? Image Yes, the seat alone is worth more than the rest of the car, Joel, good observation.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 15, 2007

i might....just 1 time to learn to drive stick

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 16, 2007

Secret Squirrel wrote:ha...u take tha tpic?
of course...through like 3 fucking fences...bullshit

I'll drive for pizza next time

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 16, 2007

Image

Post Reply