I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 16, 2007

ha...is that a monkey

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » April 16, 2007

the slut made me lol. looks baller as hell. and i wouldnt have noticed the bride had you not pointed it out, i was too busy checkin out the baller headlights
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » April 16, 2007

i want to piss like that monkey.
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 16, 2007

yes monkey piss

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » April 16, 2007

R. kelly wants to pee on you jeff.

JDMJedi
Posts: 1240
Joined: July 27, 2006
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Contact:

Post by JDMJedi » April 16, 2007

"This is the remix edition,
for a song about pissin.

I wanna piss on you." Dave chapelle rulez
2003 Honda Civic SI - Time to get to work.
Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 16, 2007

its no monkey

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 16, 2007

whatever it is its dope!!
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 16, 2007

awesome fountain. ;)

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 16, 2007

STFU BANZY!

Post Reply