I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

[ thejdm.com Junk Drawer ]

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » April 18, 2007

Sean @ ESG wrote:Torby - do you talk to Yuri on ziptied? tell him I want to shoot his car.
hahahahahahahahaha, I'm not cool enough to be on ziptied. Elite is the word of the day, and I don't qualify. Bryce does though. :greet:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 18, 2007

ToByTuNeD wrote:hahahahahahahahaha, I'm not cool enough to be on ziptied. Elite is the word of the day, and I don't qualify. Bryce does though. :greet:

hahahah, yes elitest bryce is the man to talk to.






SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Drunk Post

Post by 77 » April 18, 2007

Secret Squirrel wrote:hahahah, yes elitest bryce is the man to talk to.






SS
Wave hood+color matched = Super Street.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 18, 2007

who color matched a wave hood?

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Drunk Post

Post by 77 » April 18, 2007

Sean @ ESG wrote:who color matched a wave hood?
Gay-assed bitch-Bryce prol-done-did.

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » April 18, 2007

what ever happened to him. he picks up a drift sponcer and bitches out on his roots. bla.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » April 19, 2007

bryce is ryce.
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » April 19, 2007

.saint wrote:what ever happened to him. he picks up a drift sponcer and bitches out on his roots. bla.

sponser? he isnt, his roomate is by the place he works at






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » April 19, 2007

ToByTuNeD wrote:Gay-assed bitch-Bryce prol-done-did.
do we know why?

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » April 19, 2007

cause he was trying to make his car more gay then himself, but failed horrible cause being more gay then him is like creating or destroying matter
Signature

Post Reply