I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

post something about the poster above you

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

^^^ banzai tell him what hes won
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

^^ has won a one way ticket straight to hell

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

^^^has tickets straight to hell






SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

^^^ doesnt know that banzai doesnt have tickets to hell

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

^^ is wrong because I just gave you one

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

^^just burned temp






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

^^^ just gave me props

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

^^^ not a witty retort :P

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

^^^ writing a report

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

^^^ has no idea

Post Reply