I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 24, 2005

Banana, just do it, take the story that way, you know you want to.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 24, 2005

FYI tobytuneds avatar is french


SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 24, 2005

BTW I showed you your av, soooo. stfu svp.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

fine i will go that way... the statue was very far away but it was a good time... she thought to herself, "there has got to be an easier way to get off" then she was thinking of the things on the islands... coconuts... rocks... palm tress... banana trees... there it was the banana tree... it was the perfect solution... so could not get enough of the banana trees. but she worked the young ones way to much that no new banana trees would grow
Signature

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 24, 2005

hmm....soon i think this should be moved to 18+ hahah




SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

a gay monky came up to her after she was done with the tree and asked her, "what the hell are you doing? you know the bananas that grow off of them are much easier on you and get the job done" she said " i tried that one time and it got all messy. it was just a big old messy banana blob" the gay monky asked what she was doing and if she could show him. she started off by picking the banana and unwrapping it. "what the hell are you doing. just stick it up there" and she did... and everything was well again. this teaches you that females don't need straight guys to get off... just plenty of not just rip yet bananas

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

yes i cna finally get into 18+ more than 50 posts bitches

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 24, 2005

I'm going to start putting weird porn in there now, for you to find.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 24, 2005

hhahah wierd porn...kinda like that sick shit u sent me the other night? gross



SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

i send that shit to him and he sends it to you

Post Reply