I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

and its mostly the stuff that you send to me so... you are getting your stuff back to you
Signature

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

btw i don't want anymore pics of you molesting your cat... i know the face is blacked out but i can still see its you

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 24, 2005

:roll:




ur sick dude....sick....SICK



SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

im not the one taking the pics

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 24, 2005

Don't blame the camera guy, I was just there taking pics for my blog.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » August 24, 2005

SS was taking the pic with his weiner behind the popsicle hoping the cat would get confused and pleasure him
low n slow

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 24, 2005

yes i live for cat tonge...that be like rubbing ur dick on sandpaper...OUCH



SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 24, 2005

you mean kinky when you say ouch... RIGHT!!!???!!!

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » August 24, 2005

yea there tongues are odd indeed

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 24, 2005

They're best at licking butt, because, hell, they don't know, it's all catnip to them.

Post Reply