I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 25, 2005

but the COOL one doesnt start....what of that?

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 25, 2005

well, i lied...sorta...they both started....but one dint last long...RIP buicks....



SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 25, 2005

did you kill another car again?
Signature

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 25, 2005

another....pff...smae one



SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 25, 2005

the buick bullet

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 25, 2005

Page 400 starts out with a shocking true story!


Soooo... I live on a one-way street in Milwaukee. Just a moment ago, as I finish my beer after watching Top Gear and sticking around for Orange County Choppers (It was a mostly Mikey special, fuck off, I had a beer to finish).... anyways, a moment ago, going THE WRONG FUCKING WAY on my one-way, was a tuned V8 powered car doing 60-80+ mph (no bullshit). As I'm trying to process this, I realize there's blue flashing lights and sirens, "Oh fuck, car chase on my street, not cool." But it was cool, because it was 2 black unmarked cop cars blasting by at the same rate of speed with no more than a car length between the two. GOING THE WRONG FUCKING WAY. This shit rocks my socks off, right, so here I sit, SOCKLESS, telling my tale, regailing you all with the amazing stories of my youth, which is right now, which rocks.

I think now is an appropriate time to finish the 3 year old case of beer (1 left, for only such an occasion).
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 25, 2005

i could tell a better story, about me being 3 houses away when a drive by shooting happend....buuuuut...ill let tobytuned have his moment



SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 25, 2005

Don't sully my page with your nonsensical ramblings.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 25, 2005

drunk fucker



SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 25, 2005

Hardly you pig-fucking inbreeder.

Post Reply