I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Audi A8 W12 (note: $120,000)
Lamborghini Mercialago Roadster (spelled taht wrong)

Both made in America? No, SS, you are a fucking retard.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

You still suck SS.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 26, 2005

shut the fuck up, do i look like i spend my time online all day looking at stupid movie shit??? NO!


SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

I saw a Lambo Mercialago on Sunset Blvd the other day

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Nice. And I saw the preview while watching Jessica Simpson's jigglin' tits in Dukes of Hazzard. Yeah, went with my gf, the car parts made it worthwhile in the scant moments that Jessica's lucious melons weren't on-screen. :D

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

hahaha laughter strikes

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

damn you guys post too slow

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

I want to post after SS, so I can tell him that he sucks at driving,

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

SS busted the shit out of 2 cars in 1 day.

Post Reply