I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

haha....im excited to start school so i dont have to work as much...

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

SS loves the cock.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

SS cant get it up

edit* SS says, Fuck you Toby I ain't postin no more

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

I'm signing up for school tomorrow. I don't know why, I really don't want to go.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

you need school to show employers your not a retard....because of course your retarded if you dont graduate something

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

I'm glad he's not posting. He's whored more in the past week than his mother in all her years.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:I'm glad he's not posting. He's whored more in the past week than his mother in all her years.
ohhhh hahahaha...thats harsh hahaha

family guys on

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Word, I'm getting my degree, then I'll work for maybe a year. Then I'll retire. I think that'll be nice.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

haha, score a years pension...that'll be a nice 34 dollars a month

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

When are some new Family Guy eps coming out?

Post Reply