I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 26, 2005
I could live off of $34 a month. Fill up my gas once. Yup, that'll be about it.
I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005
just eat the great wisconsin dirt
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 26, 2005
Not as good as the hype says.

-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005
sometimes my girlfriend snores....shes gonna hit me when she sees this too
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 26, 2005
Fuck it, I'll move to Germany and open up a Chinese Take-Out place. Mad bank my friends.
Plus Autobahn.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 26, 2005
I snore and my gf hates it, wanna trade? Meh, you can just take mine, she never checks this stuff.

-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005
werd, plus Bimmer's....
SS says that that snowman guy wants to buy a dope ass vtec controller yo
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005
ToByTuNeD wrote:I snore and my gf hates it, wanna trade? Meh, you can just take mine, she never checks this stuff.

so wait...i get you, or your girlfriend?
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » August 26, 2005
Snowman doesn't have VEEETACCCCH!!!!!
I'd grey market import an R34 or S15 with full R34 drivetrain.