I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 28, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:.....and probably shoot the shit out of some squirrels before the girls get there.


u fucker :evil:




SS

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 28, 2005

yea so i really want to post whore right now....but....Banzai isnt on, and Idreamidrive isnt here, and tobytuned is gone....SOOO...if u want to post whore...lemme kno




SS

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » August 28, 2005

banzai wrote:sometimes my girlfriend snores....shes gonna hit me when she sees this too
Atleast I don't moan in my sleep!! And yea, you're right about the hitting part, just wait til' you get home. :twisted:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 28, 2005

bahhaha you will never hit me you gutter snipe

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 28, 2005

sorry i wasnt around to whore...i was a grand terrace, my boys bzasters pad

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 28, 2005

pff....well, u best whore tonight!



SS

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 28, 2005

squirrel shitter
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 28, 2005

embrace the horror that is ur peepee!


SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 28, 2005

ill start the post whoring off tonight by this
Signature

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 28, 2005

Image

Post Reply