I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » September 21, 2005

banzai wrote: I'm sorry, I tried to tell you. Once you orbit the moon, I'll let you know....dont tell SS
thats mean... you know that will never happen. you should just tell the little guy because of that comment
Signature

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 22, 2005

Squirrell's parents bought him a BMW 760iL and they're paying to have it supercharged and twin-turboed.

My parents bought me an Audi A8L with the W12 that I'm having quad-turboed and supercharged.

idreamidrive's parents bought him a Mercedes Benz CLS with a V12 twin turbo....soon to be supercharged.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » September 22, 2005

i got a bike with a twin turbod kickstand
low n slow

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 22, 2005

I have 5 bagels left out of my package of 6

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » September 22, 2005

that is disguisting... i don't want to know what you have been doing with the football team

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 22, 2005

you spelled something wrong in your last post

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 22, 2005

You smell, Smelly.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 22, 2005

you stink stinky

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » September 22, 2005

PENIS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 22, 2005

Pee Pee Weiner

Post Reply