I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 23, 2005

Uh oes.... talk to you tomorrow, we'll figure it out.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » September 23, 2005

Is that in the single or dual cam Jeff? Either way that blows. #4 got pwnt.
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 23, 2005

fill me in douches

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 23, 2005

Banzai... you should wait until atleast 5 am to post whore...geez.


We'll fill you in later. It's just Nissan stuff, you won't understand anyway.... :?

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 23, 2005

yeaa....ill catch u online today or late tonight....




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 23, 2005

yea, nissan stuff isn't important...

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 23, 2005

banzai wrote:yea, nissan stuff isn't important...

DIE




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 23, 2005

DIAF ASSFUCK

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 23, 2005

oh noes....






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 23, 2005

oh noeS!!

Post Reply