I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
tenchu
- Posts: 5691
- Joined: July 11, 2003
- Location: Somewhere, Iraq
-
Contact:
Post
by tenchu » September 25, 2005
What.. I see nothing wrong with the picture


1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » September 25, 2005
wtf is there an intercooler in your bumper?
-
tenchu
- Posts: 5691
- Joined: July 11, 2003
- Location: Somewhere, Iraq
-
Contact:
Post
by tenchu » September 25, 2005
banzai wrote:wtf is there an intercooler in your bumper?
Um, um, its my radiator.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » September 25, 2005
It's one-a those front mount intake things that ricers use. Pay no attention to it.
I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 25, 2005
ToByTuNeD wrote:It's one-a those front mount intake things that ricers use. Pay no attention to it.
Buahhaha...that happend to my friends...they saw a car with that nd they were like...OMG!!!111oneone that things turboed and im like no idiots..and then i walked away.
SS
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 25, 2005
*cough* i kno all *cough*
send me 5 dollars and ill tell u everything u want to or need to kno!
CALL ME NOW!!
hahah
ss
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » September 25, 2005
how about you just tell me on aim
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 25, 2005
banzai wrote:how about you just tell me on aim
for 5 bucks
SS
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » September 25, 2005
how about for free because you just did....
I KNOW ALL!
